Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inside these Jars of Clay is a Shelter

Christian Contemporary Music News: Inside these Jars of Clay is a Shelter

So I heard Oct. 5 is the release date of the much awaited new studio album of Jars Of Clay, The Shelter. This album is a collaboration project with several other Christian Contemporary Music artists. It focuses on the subject of community both physical and spiritual ( - ChristianExaminer). Tracks with the guest artists are the following:

1. Small Rebellions (featuring Brandon Heath) (4:48)
2. Call My Name (featuring Thad Cockrell, Audrey Assad) (4:08)
3. We Will Follow (featuring Gungor) (4:09)
4. Eyes Wide Open (featuring Mac Powell, Derek Webb, Burlap To Cashmere) (4:28)
5. Shelter (featuring TobyMac, Audrey Assad, Brandon Heath) (4:50)
6. Out Of My Hands (featuring Mike Donehey, Leigh Nash) (4:14)
7. No Greater Love (4:07)
8. Run In The Night (featuring Thad Cockrell) (5:25)
9. Lay It Down (featuring David Crowder, Dawn Richardson) (4:03)
10. Love Will Find Us (featuring Sara Groves, Matt Maher) (5:45)
11. Benediction (featuring Amy Grant) (2:52)

I have heard the tracks online already but couldn’t decide a favourite yet. I’ll do the review once I get hold of my own CD.

Let me know your faves once you had a chance to listen to them.

No comments: